Let’s talk, today, about why you should attend Blog Paws. Here we are, two weeks out from the biggest dog blogging conference in the country every year, and I’m asking the question – are you attending Blog Paws 2015 in Nashville?!
There are great posts on other blogs about what to bring and wear if you’re attending Blog Paws in Nashville. Irresistible Pets does a great job in this post. I’ll let those brilliant people help you out. But if you’re still on the fence (they’re nearly sold out, so get a ticket!), here’s why you should attend Blog Paws.
- This is the biggest dog blogging conference in the country and it happens only once a year. The largest number of dog bloggers under one roof.
- Because Blog Paws attracts so many bloggers, it attracts big names in sponsors. Jones Natural Chews will be there with a booth, naturally, but even bigger dog product names will have booths there. Bloggers who are looking to monetize can rub shoulders with representatives from companies they’d like to work with.
- Blog Paws attracts big names in the dog world as speakers. The key note address is always fantastic. Blog Paws is big on education and calls to action. Why should you attend Blog Paws? To learn.
- Networking – in addition to dog product companies who’ll be in attendance, did I mention that there will be a big dog pile of bloggers? You can’t get away from them. It’s the best part of the conference! I love brainstorming with other bloggers, learning from them what works and what doesn’t. I love learning about new technology, new techniques, from the people who are in the trenches.
- Also! You should attend Blog Paws because these same bloggers are the people you hang out with and get to know online. There’s not much more fun than actually meeting these friends in the fur!
- The pets! Omigoodness, the pets. The fur babies. Here, I’ll show you –
And a bazillion more. Dogs, ferrets, birds, cats, a capybara last year, and more. This year I’m bringing wee birds. I love the photo opps with critters. Why attend Blog Paws? The animals alone make it worth the price of a ticket. And taking Jones Natural Chews home for your dogs doubles the value.
So if you were on the fence about attending this year, I hope this helped. I go for the networking. It’s how I’m wired. Meet, talk, bounce ideas off of people, talk about issues I’m having with the blog or whatever. It’s pawsome. Will I see you there? If so, find me! I’ll be nearly impossible to miss, what with cheeping birds and a big purple and yellow booth. 🙂
Until I write again …