What’s in a Bow Wow Boo Bucket?
I’m asking this question about the Bow Wow Boo Bucket from Jones Natural Chews because this is a multi treat experience for your dog. It’s not like buying a bone, or a bag of bones. It’s not like buying Beef Liver Taffy, which comes in a back chock full of taffies (which makes dogs very happy). This Boo Bucket has a variety of treats. I’d like to break it all down for you.
First, I have to tell you that every treat Jones Natural Chews makes is made from 100% all natural ingredients. That simply means that nothing is artificial. You can pronounce everything on the label. In fact, like most of the treats in this bucket, most of Jones’ treats are single ingredient goodness, as you’ll see. Second, every single treat, every single ingredient, is grown on US soil, and all of the treats are baked and packaged on US soil (it’s all made in northern Illinois). Let’s get on to what’s inside this particular holiday treat bucket.
- Six inch Windee – this is a single ingredient treat, a cow trachea. It’s the highest natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin, so it’s great for senior dogs, or just dogs with hip and joint issues. Plus? Dogs think it’s super yummy.
- Knee Cap – this is the knee cap from a cow, so it’s beef. The Knee Cap is best for small to medium size dogs, and it’s super sturdy, since it’s a rounded bone. Also? Covered in meaty bits dogs can’t resist.
- Hoof – oh my goodness, this is a cow’s toenail. Dogs go BANANAS over the hoof. They may not initially, but once your dog discovers this single ingredient treat it will keep coming back to it. Being toenail instead of bone, it’s a great dental chew for dogs with sensitive teeth.
- Two Lambly Links – this treat snaps easily for training purposes, and dogs love it. It’s a great alternative for dogs allergic to traditional meats. One of our few multi ingredient treats, it has lamb, lamb lung, rye flour, salt, and natural liquid smoke flavoring in a collagen casing. That’s a lot of ingredients for a Jones chew. Six. Six whole ingredients, the first two being meat.
- K9 Bacon Roll – this single ingredient treat is just baked pork skin. It’s a longer chew for smaller dogs. Looks like your dog is smoking a cigar. How cool will your dog be?!? Pretty hipster.
- The Other Ear – this is a pork chin and a single ingredient treat. Your dog will go nuts for this baked meat treat.
- Two Woofers – also single ingredient treats, these are just ground beef hamburger patties that are baked till dry. No dog I know can resist these.
You know your dog wants this cool Bow Wow Boo Bucket o’treats. It told me so. And the bucket rocks! You can dress your dog as a cat and take it trick or treating this year! Wait … wait … no. Your dog just nixed the cat idea. You’re on your own for the costume. But if you’d like to win the Boo Bucket, simply click this sentence, scroll down in the new window, and follow the simple instructions! Then watch your dog smile. You know it will. And so will you!
Spreading the good chews …