It’s the first Tasty Tuesday of the month, and that means a giveaway! And good news for you dog lovers out there – we’ll be bumping our giveaways up to two a month! So today it’s the Venison Entree Sausage giveaway! Rules for the giveaway will be at the bottom of today’s post. Take a look at the Venison Entree Sausage:
A close up, because I know your dogs are staring at the screen, wondering what you’re trying to win:
Here’s what Jones Natural Chews has to say about their Venison Entree Sausage.
With Venison Entree Sausage your dog will be running toward you for that treat, sitting down being a good dog waiting for this chew, and will be chewing the venison instead of your shoes. This jerky is USA venison (deer) that is oven baked with only two natural ingredients added.
The ingredients in Venison Entree Sausage are venison, rye flour and salt. Simple and delicious. Don’t believe me? Let’s ask Lucy and Dixie.
And now let’s ask Dixie.
You know your dog wants to try the Venison Entree Sausage from Jones Natural Chews. So I’m going to give your dog a chance to do just that! Here are the giveaway rules:
- Must be a US resident (sorry Canada – blame your mail moose for this rule)
- Must enter by or before midnight, Sunday, September 13th, by LEAVING A COMMENT
- Please make sure, in your comment, that it tracks back to a valid email address
- I’m sitting here trying to think of arbitrary rules, but can’t come up with any – just enter already, okay?
I do feel the need to reiterate some tried and true guidelines for dogs and treats.
- I was totally kidding about Dixie eating half a bag of treats – never give your dog treats on an empty stomach, and always give an amount appropriate to the dog’s size
- Know your dogs chewing ability when giving treats – Venison Entree Sausage may not be the right treat if your dog is allergic to rye flour or venison, or if your dog has no teeth
- Don’t leave the treat bag where the dog can reach it – Jones Natural Chews aren’t like other treats and dogs will climb walls to get to them, eating the entire bag full once they’ve acquired it
Now enter! And tell your friends, please! I’d love to see everyone sharing this link. And liking the Jones Facebook page. And following us on Twitter @JonesChews. Naturally!
Until I write again …