I love working for Jones Natural Chews. There are about a million reasons that I do, including the all natural and completely sourced and produced in the USA aspects, as well as it being a family run business which treats their employees well and cares about its customers. But one thing I love most about Jones is how much they give back. Treats for events is just a starting place for me. From PACT for Animals, to local and national shelters which they give treats and funds to monthly, Jones gives back in the animal community. If Jones were a single man, I’d marry him. My Hunny probably wouldn’t be too happy about that …
So because it’s Friday, and I know you want to get to your weekend, I’m going to run down a list of events that will be happening soon. Jones sends treats to non-profits, which ask at least a month in advance, treats for events. If you know of an animal-focused organization which is hosting an up-coming event, please send them the link to this post? I’ll post the criteria for submitting treats for events requests at the end of the post.
- Whiskers Animal Benevolent League is all about cats – spaying, neutering, foster, adoption – and is hosting an auction in NY
- Big Fluffy Dog Rescue is taking part in Woolfest 2015 in CT
- White Settlement Animal Shelter, in Texas, is taking part in the Annual Dog Days of fall event
- Home at Last Dog Rescue is taking part in a 1st Annual 5k Run and Fall Festival in PA
- Community Paws is taking part in Paws on Parade on Halloween day in AZ
- Pups on the Runway is having a Pups Night Out in NY
- Realtors to the Rescue is attending the First Annual Bark Ball in IL
- Canine Angels is taking part in a Fido Fun Fest in CA
- Long Island Dog Owners Group is taking part in Pints and Paws in NY
- Monroe County Animal League is hosting their 10th Annual Benefit Auction in WV
The moral of this story is, if you know of, or are part of, any group which is hosting or taking part in a fund raising event for animals, please send a treats for events request to Jones Natural Chews. Here’s the run down on how and what that entails:
- Contact Dee at email@example.com with –
- Your event or organization name
- A flier for your event (on paper or virtually)
- A copy of your 501c3
- A physical mailing address
- A link to your website (well, that part is for me, the blogger, so I can talk about you behind your back and make you blush)
- Please make sure to request treats for events AT LEAST six weeks before said event – squaring everything away takes time
Jones sends out the same thing to everyone asking for treat donations, I think. Big dog treats, little dog treats, literature. Dee will know. Talk to her. She’s good people.
And don’t forget to enter our Bow Wow Boo Bucket treat giveaway! It’s open until next weekend and your dog wants those treats! It’ll make your dog smile. Naturally. Have a great weekend, everyone!
Until I write again …