THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
Today’s all natural, grown and made in the USA dog treat is the Other Ear, or the pig chin. I’ve said it before, but Jones rolled out the Other Ear last year because pig ears had risen dramatically in price, which is bad for the consumer. We dog owners want all natural, made in the USA treats for our fur babies, but we don’t want to pay an arm and a leg, right?
The alternative is the Other Ear. This chin is very similar to the pig ear – a little higher fat, but probably yummier for the dog – and the price is definitely something your wallet will love as much as your dog loves this treat. It’s also a single ingredient treat.
I’ve worked for Jones Natural Chews for a little more than a year and a half and I still can’t get over their products. Seriously. I think everyone should be as excited about them as I am! Here’s what winds me up about Jones:
- They’re a family run company – the four siblings run the joint, and their kids work in the office
- They’ve been in the meat business (the family has) for generations, stretching back to the Civil War, I think
- Jones is dedicated to being 100% all natural
- Jones is dead-serious about always being 100% grown and made in the USA
- The ingredients are almost completely meat – no cookies or biscuits here
- Most of the treats are single ingredient treats, like the Other Ear
- If they’re not single ingredient, the treats have three to five ingredients, all natural stuff
- The price! I’m continually shocked at how inexpensive Jones is compared to other all natural, made in the USA treats
Honest to Pete – it’s like those other companies think their treats are made of gold, or manna from heaven. They’re treats, people. Your dog will eat them. You’ll be buying more. So why not buy the best AND pay less? I’m shocked that anyone would do otherwise. Really.
I haven’t told Suzy, and she’ll probably shoot me for doing this, but I’d like to have another giveaway today. I know, I know – we’ll be having one next week. But I’d like to give away an Other Ear. Before I get to the details, let me tell you what’s in the Other Ear:
[quote align=”center” color=”#999999″]A pig chin[/quote]
Yeah. That’s it. No weird film coating it for whatever reason (some treat companies do that, I’m told). No preservatives. No nothing. Just the chin. And you see this dog, Gryphon?
She doesn’t like treats. Ever. At all. While her mama wasn’t looking, she took the Other Ear from me and ate the entire thing in about 30 seconds. Her mama was SHOCKED.
The giveaway – because you KNOW your dog wants one – is this simple:
- Leave a comment telling me what kind of dog you have
- Make sure the comment links back to a legitimate email address – I hate having to give your treat to someone else because I can’t contact you
- You must be a US resident to win – something about shipping food stuffs out of the US being astronomically expensive and having a bazillion new regulations – ugh
- Hmm – that’s it
Ready? Set? Go! Leave a comment! I’ll be choosing the winner on Monday. Your deadline for leaving a comment is this Thursday at midnight, CST, or Tulsa time. Good luck!
THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
Until I write again …