Speaking of which, I’d like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has participated in this month long blogiversary celebration! It’s been so much fun. Let’s see who played along.
- Jackie, at Pooch Smooches was a good sport and treated her Rita to Lamb Lung Puffs and Windee Rings. Rita gave them four paws up.
- Linda, at 2 Brown Dogs, treated her Chessies with some Jones chews. They’re active hunting dogs and need the protein boost.
- Jodi, at Heart Like a Dog, gave Jones to her Sampson and Delilah, senior dogs who appreciate the finer treats in life.
- Jodi, at Kol’s Notes, says her dogs, Kol and Felix, are addicted to Jones. Seems I’m a pusher. But Kol’s crazy eyes are worth seeing. Pop over.
- Joy, Emma’s mom, at My GBGV Life, was slightly disappointed that we didn’t send wabbit jerky, but they made do with the lamb and trachea. The cat appreciated them as well.
- Kate, at Slim Doggy, gave Jack and Maggie the single ingredient, all natural treats. I love that Slim Doggy approves of Jones’ made in the USA goodness for their own dogs.
- Sugar the Golden Retriever’s mom gave Sugar bones, since Sugar has some senior dog allergies, but that Golden sure loves the Jones bones!
- Kimberly, at Keep the Tail Wagging, gave her crew of FOUR DOGS the Jones treats and they gave SIXTEEN PAWS UP. That’s a lot of paws. Her review was glowing.
- Taryn, at A Tail of Two Cardis, treated Jimmy and Wilson, adorable agility Cardis. They said yes to Jones. Rather, to Lamb Cheetos.
- Elizabeth, at The Chronicles of Cardigan, compares Lamb Lung Puffs to Reeses peanut butter cups. Seriously? Jones wins, hands down.
- Speaking of comparing people treats to dog treats, Stephanie, at Spotty, Spotty, Polkadotty, gave Jones to her dog Blueberry and Blueberry was adamant that Stephanie keep her hot little paws off the treats, especially the Lamb Lung Puffs. I’m staying out of that one.
- And Jessica, at You Did What With Your Wiener, gave Jones to Chester and Gretel, the hiking Doxies. They’re adorable dogs and they love good treats.
Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone! There are a couple of reviews still in the wings, so you may yet have another shot at winning.
And why do all of these wonderful dog bloggers, whom I count as friends, love Jones Natural Chews for their own dogs? Yes, the treats are addictive. That’s a given. But they’re also very healthy as treats go, being primarily protein. But what sets Jones apart from the rest? Three things:
- Jones is always 100% grown and made in the USA – American soil, American production plant, American everything
- Jones is always 100% all natural – NO artificial ingredients, ever
- Jones is very few ingredients, mostly just meat and bones – basically eight ingredients or less
There you have it! The secret to Jones Natural Chews’ success. Doing it right for dogs across the country. And making dogs smile. 🙂 Look for Jones at pet and feed stores near you, or pop over to Natural Dog Treat Shop to find their entire line.
Until I write again …
P.S. I have no idea what all that underlining is about. I can’t make it go away. My apologies.