It’s Friday, and there’s nothing like Friday for flashbacks, so today I bring you our 5 favorite posts! They’re posts which you, lovely friends, have made popular. But before I jump in, click on this sentence to open a new window for our giveaway, if you haven’t already entered. Your dog will LOVE the Dino Bone prize!
- My Dog Was Pacing and Panting – This spring my 13 year old Aussie mix freaked out and wouldn’t calm down, wouldn’t settle. It began at ten o’clock at night, so I was a little panicked. This post is his story, what I did, and what caused his pacing and panting. Evidently it’s a problem with other dogs. I’m guessing that senior dogs in general would struggle with it. Oh, and all links will open in a new window, so this post will still be here, waiting for you!
- The Hoof – Best Dog Chew EVER – I extol the virtues of the Hoof from Jones Natural Chews. This one surprised me. It was the top post for a very long time. Hooves are an amazing chew for dogs, yes, for a variety of reasons, but they’re not my favorite, for ONE REASON. You’ll have to read this one to find out what that reason is. 😉
- Dino Bone for Good Dogs – y’all, I posted this one this week. Already it’s a favorite! Also? It’s a currently open giveaway, so you know you want to pop over and read it for a chance to win! The Dino Bone from Jones Natural Chews ROCKS. Really.
- How to Find All Natural Dog Treats – This one is also very recent, and a post I thought was necessary. Evidently other people also thought it necessary. How does one tell the difference between a regular treat and an all natural? Does all natural also mean organic? Where do you find all natural treats? Where do you find all natural treats you can trust?
- Never Forget the Treats – oops. I went to visit a whole farm full of dogs and forgot the treats. Those dogs know me. They’re not food motivated dogs, but they’ve all gotten to know that I bring the best treats ever, and they weren’t happy that I forgot the treats. I won’t do that again. Dogs really DO know the difference, and Jones is the difference.
Those are our 5 favorite posts. Which post is your favorite? Do you have a favorite? And have you entered to win the Dino Bone? Don’t even tell me that the bone is too big for your dog. There’s an amazing back-up treat for small dogs, if you win.
Now! Go give your dog a Jones Natural Chew and watch it smile! Naturally. Oh! And don’t forget to ask a question via the video! I’ll post it here. The answering and treat giving will commence in January. Until then, I’ll be going through the Jones list of FAQs.
Until I write again …