July marks year two of the Jones Natural Chews blog existence. Woohoo!
To celebrate, I’ve asked several blogging friends to review a couple of my all-time favorite Jones chews, as well as to host giveaways. I thought it would only be fair to give y’all a heads up, going into July, on which blogs to read in order to increase your chances at scoring some sweet Jones chews for your dogs.
Before I tell you who is involved, I’ll remind you that Jones chews are always 100% all natural (ZERO artificial ingredients), and 100% grown and made in the USA. Always. It’s one of my favorite things about Jones chews ever.
My friends! I love you all! And I ask you to celebrate with me next month, along with other friends. They are, in no particular order:
- Sugar the Golden Retriever, a beautiful senior Golden with a zest for life and a taste for the finer things in life
- Dexter the Cocker Spaniel, at Fidose of Reality, a PR Cocker who lives and loves in the doggy limelight
- Rita, of Pooch Smooches, a handsome girl who loves the beach and sun, good books, and ‘ritas (of course)
- Sampson and Delilah, at Heart Like a Dog – New England buddies who worry their mama half to death, while tickling our funny bones
- Chester and Gretel, hiking Dachshunds who love the Pacific Northwest and “living the good life”
- Emma, Katie and Baillie, best friends and sisters for life in Minnesota, erudite, culinary masters, and wabbit killers
- Oscar, a French speaking Bichon, and his best friend, Frank – well, Frank might not appreciate the treats so much
- Thunder, Storm and Freighter, at 2 Brown Dawgs, gorgeous, well-trained Brown Chessies
- Jack and Maggie, the healthiest dogs on the planet, and they look great in their Slim Doggy bandannas
- Kolchak Puggle, nearly as ugly as Chewy, and twice as cute, while also being quite well-fed
- Sydney, Rodrigo, Scout and Zoey – fast, beautiful, raw and amazing, these dogs keep their mama busy around the clock
- Jimmy and Wilson, ribbon winning Corgis who rock the agility world and stun the camera
- Jon Farleigh and Dewi – one of them dances the hula, but you’ll have to visit the blog to find out which (okay, both of them can hula)
Y’all, I’m so looking forward to visiting these amazing bloggers when they review our doggy crack. They are all people I count as friends, all gracious. And some of them will be hosting giveaways!
Don’t worry. I’ll let you know when they post. And you’ll want to head over for a chance to win the good stuff. 😉 You might even want to go case the joint, figure out which blog is an easy mark for a win. Go. You’ll like them all.
Until I write again …