Not everyone knows this (so you’ll be in the know), but Jones carries holiday dog treats! As so many of you know, Jones chews are 100% all-natural and 100% grown and made in the USA. They’re also Kris Kringle approved! Not really. I just made that part up. But how could Santa not love Jones holiday dog treats? Lookit!
The beauty of this gift set is that the packaging is a flying disk! Check it out:
But! Will it really fly? Will a dog catch and retrieve this disk? Why, yes! See?
I’ve had so much fun already with Jones Holiday Gift packs. Paisley is one of four dogs, including Cosette:
Little Cosette is the boss. She waited for Paisley to be distracted, though, before claiming the Mammoth Bone. Because seriously? It’s Paisley’s bone.
Here’s a shot of the Candy Canes:
Don’t you just love these gift packs?! I’ll be telling you about each of them in depth in the next couple of weeks, but today we’re giving away a gift pack to some lucky dog! How can you win, you ask? Why, by leaving a comment! Here are a couple of things you need to know:
- Please monitor your dog when it has a chew, especially if it’s a bone
- Know how much of any given treat your dog can handle – for instance, the Pig Ear has a higher fat content and might not be appropriate as a treat for a small dog, unless cut into pieces (kitchen shears) and given over time
- Jones chews are all natural and 100% made in the USA, but they’re still just treats, not food – don’t make these treats a meal
What do you need to do to win?
- Leave a comment on this post before midnight CST (Tulsa) time on Thursday the 5th
- Be a US resident
- Have a valid email address linking back to you from your comment
- Check you email regularly – if you don’t claim your prize within a week of announcing, I choose again!
- I’ll be announcing the winner next Monday, the 9th
Clear? Leave a comment! Even if you don’t have a dog, I’m sure you know someone that does. How cool would it be to give them the best gift ever for their DOG?! And please look for Jones chews in pet and feed stores near you. If there’s an Atwoods near you, they’ll carry Jones. If you just can’t find them anywhere, there’s always Natural Dog Treat Shop!
Until I write again …