For what are you giving thanks this year? Are you giving thanks for the roof over your head? For a warm bed? For food on the table? For whom are you giving thanks? Your family? A close friend? Your fur buddy?
I’m giving thanks for my dogs. I’m giving thanks for the chickens and Jim. For my Hunny and our home.
And I’m giving thanks for Jones Natural Chews. I kid you not. You don’t have to, but I sure am.
I have several reasons for giving thanks for Jones chews.
- Jones Natural Chews make my dogs smile, y’all. Seriously. The dogs go INSANE when they see, hear or smell the treats. Chewy climbed onto the dining room table this morning and ate the handful of treats I’d set down while I turned off the tea kettle. Stinker.
- Jones Natural Chews employs me to blog here. You may think this is some small thing, but it’s not. My entire life I aspired to be a writer. Jones has given me the opportunity to tell people that I’m a writer. Y’all know better, but let’s keep that between us, shall we?
- Jones is all natural. One hundred percent all natural. The treats are made from NOTHING artificial, and are very few ingredients when they’re even more than one. All good stuff for your dogs.
- Jones is all sourced and made in the USA. I so love this about Jones Natural Chews. The farms and ranches which supply the meat and other natural ingredients are ALL in America. Every last one. And the buildings where Jones makes their yummy treats? All in Rockford, IL. Yep.
- Jones is family run. You may not think this is a big deal, but the family makes decisions together, and they take their customers seriously. Their customers are our dogs, not us. They do what’s right and best for our dogs. It’s a beautiful thing.
- Meat. Yes, meat. And bones. No crackers or biscuits at Jones Natural Chews. The Jones family have been in the meat industry for more than 150 years. They KNOW meat, people. I think the most ingredients in any one treat is eight. That ROCKS.
For what are you giving thanks in this week of thanksgiving?
Until I write again …