I have a wheelbarrow! I could have a funny wombat! Then my friend Bev, from wombat land, weighed in. She said I should look for Fatso the wombat’s blooper reels. She also said that wombats have square poo. Well HELLO. What better reason to get a funny wombat?
I already have a duck which does exactly that. And why didn’t he turn the hose on it? It’s what I do with the duck! So I had some questions.
- Are there any wombat pets in the US?
- Are wombats marsupials or rodents?
- How long do wombats live?
- How aggressive are wombats and will they protect me if someone breaks in?
- Will wombats try attacking my small dogs?
- Will wombats eat Jones Natural Chews?
That last question is the most important. Wombats need to earn their keep in my house. a funny wombat is one which eats Jones chews while I record it. Here’s what I found.
- Wombats are not encouraged as pets anywhere. I thought a goat would destroy the back gardens, but it seems a wombat would be even more destructive. Not only would one eat everything in sight, it would dig massive holes and destroy the fence.
- Wombats are marsupials.
- Most wombats live ten to 15 years in the wild, but Patrick, in the first video, is 30 years old. When my kids are 20 I’m kicking them out of the house. I can’t imagine having a wombat for 30.
- It seems the funny wombat isn’t necessarily aggressive in the house, but if one were to fall into it’s burrow or trench, it would kill one. They’re known to be killers in a roundabout way.
- Doesn’t appear to be an issue with dogs.
- Nope. Wombats won’t eat Jones Natural Chews. They’re herbivores. Dang it. No funny wombat for me. Though this next video? Makes me want a wombat something fierce.
HOW CUTE IS THAT?! And it gets along with the cat! Last, here are ten reasons that any sane person would want a funny wombat.
Now y’all don’t tell my Hunny that I want a wombat, and I won’t get one. M’kay? I’ll just keep loving on my dogs and giving them Jones Natural Chews. You should give your own dogs Jones chews. It’ll make ’em smile. Naturally. And come back tomorrow for our treat giveaway!
Until I write again …