Happy December, everyone! Today begins another giveaway, and we’re giving the winner a choice between the holiday gift boxed Dino Bone, and the Rocky’s Rollers. A tripawd friend of ours has recently tried each. You should pop over and see what he has to say about them. Wyatt is a handsome beast. The Dino Bone certainly made him smile.
Did you think we were done with Christmas giveaways when November ended? Nope! Our last Christmas giveaway is the biggest by far! The Dino Bone … well, I’ll let Jones Natural Chews tell you more about it:
Our all-natural USA Dino Bone is a masterpiece of taste for your dog’s ultimate enjoyment. It is a whole USA beef bone from the front leg generally reaching 12 – 14″ long. With no artificial ingredients, this bone is best for medium to large dogs. All Jones’ products are 100% grown and made in the USA
Product Info: 2lbs. 4 oz. – 4 lbs. each / 12 – 14″ long / best for medium to large size dogs
Ingredients: beef bone
Do y’all remember the little Dachshund who thought the Dino Bone was hers? I brought it for her Pit Bull sibling, but she claimed it as her own and guarded it jealously.
Cosette dragged it under the Christmas tree and wouldn’t stop gnawing on the Dino Bone. Good dog! As Wyatt says, good dogs deserve good treats. The Dino Bone from Jones is a good treat! Why? Let’s run down what we know about the Dino Bone.
- All natural, as are all Jones Natural Chews
- Completely grown and produced in the USA
- A single ingredient treat – just a bone with meaty bits left on
- Baked, not cured, which makes it more durable for dogs with strong jaws
- Beef – beef bones are the strongest bones
- Meaty bits – Jones leaves the bits and pieces of meat that the butcher doesn’t quite get, baking them on the bone, making it more fragrant and delicious for your dog, making dogs smile
- The Dino Bone is HUGE – 12 to 14 inches long – perfect for medium to large size dogs
Has your dog been good this year? Is your dog a voracious chewer? Does your dog need something to both keep it occupied and exercise its jaw while cleaning its teeth and gums? Then your dog needs a Dino Bone! I hear you over there, asking how to get one of these amazing bones for your dog. It’s pretty simple, actually. There are three solid ways to go about finding a Dino Bone – or any of the Jones Natural Chews line – for your good dog.
- Enter to win our giveaway here on this post (there will be a Rafflecopter entry below)
- Shop locally – Jones is found in feed stores and pet stores around the country, and our store locator will help you find a store near you
- Shop online – at the bottom of the store locator page you’ll find several links for online shops
Now! Enter to win! As was proved yesterday, commenting isn’t the only way to win. Yesterday’s winner won via a tweet about the contest! So make sure you take every opportunity to win! And please, share this post with friends? Tweet and Facebook? We’ll love you forever. Oh! And if your dog is smaller, or a less aggressive chewer, and you win, we’ll send you a Rocky’s Roller instead. *This contest is for continental US residents only*
Until I write again …