By show of hands, how many of you put out Christmas stockings for your dogs? If not, have you considered it? I considered it every year, but never got the dogs a stocking. That all changes this year! And we’re giving one away, so keep reading!
Yessiree Bob! Jones has a Christmas stocking for dogs, the Canine Christmas Crunchers! Can you believe it? First a bucket o’treats for Halloween, and now a stocking o’treats for Christmas! Let’s see what’s in this Christmas stocking.
- 1 Beef Hoof
- 1 Pig Ear
- 1 Beef Knee Cap
- 1 Beef Center Bone, 4″
- 1 K9 Pork Roll, 5″
This stocking is perfect for the small to medium sized dog. The Beef Hoof is a long-chewing treat that should last for days and days, as is the Knee Cap, a sturdy bone. The Center Bone can be gnawed on as is, or it can be stuffed and frozen, or just stuffed, with things like pumpkin and yogurt, or canned food. And like we talked about last week, if you give the Pig Ear or K9 Roll to a toy dog, make sure to utilize the five minute rule. Five minutes of chewing, then put the treat away.
I can hear large dog owners and lovers all over the country asking, “But what about big dogs? Doesn’t Jones have a Christmas treat for big dogs?” I’m so glad you asked. The treat for large dogs is AMAZING. Check it out.
Y’all, the Christmas Mammoth Bone is HUGE. How big is it? Lookit.
Back to our Christmas Stocking for dogs. Why is it so perfect for the little dog in your life? Or the medium sized dog? Five things:
- Three of the five treats are long-lasting gnawing treats. The Hoof is cartilage, not bone, great for your dog’s teeth and gums, as well as to keep a dog busy for long stretches. The Knee Cap is a solid bone, good for teeth and gums, least prone to splintering, long-lasting. The Center Bone is great for stuffing or just gnawing.
- These five treats are all single ingredient treats, with no added ingredients. That’s it. One ingredient per treat.
- These five treats, and all Jones chews, are 100% all natural. There are no artificial ingredients in Jones Natural Chews EVER. Your dogs might not appreciate the full impact of this, but I’m guessing you will.
- The treats in the Canine Christmas Crunchers stocking, and in all of the Jones line, are made using 100% USA grown and sourced ingredients,as well as being produced completely in America. In fact, all of the treats are produced in Rockford, IL.
- The Canine Christmas Cruncher Stocking is full of treats that your dog will LOVE. Plain and simple. Dogs love Pig Ears and Hooves and everything else in the stocking.
Where do you find the Canine Christmas Crunchers stocking for dogs, though? That’s a little tougher. Feed stores, small pet stores, some larger ones, specialty dog boutiques around the country – these places carry Jones Natural Chews and MIGHT carry the Canine Christmas Crunchers stocking. Check this link to find the stores near you which carry Jones, then call and ask. Also, ask the store if they can get the stockings in for your dogs. Sometimes they don’t know you want it unless you ask.
If your local stores don’t carry the stocking, check Natural Dog Treat Shop online and order from them.
Oh! And I’m giving away a Canine Christmas Crunchers stocking or a Mammoth Bone in the box to one lucky dog! As usual, here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Comment on this post
- Comment before Friday at midnight
- Must be a US resident to win
- Must have a valid email attached to your comments – don’t comment anonymously
That’s it! Winner will be announced on Monday’s blog post!
Until I write again …