Yes, you read that right! We’re holding another giveaway today! Every month we feature two treats from Jones, and this month’s treats are the Bully Bone:
And the Braided Stick!
Today we’re going to talk about the Bully Bone, but we’ll be giving away either, depending on what the winner chooses. And this weekend I gave away a Bully Bone to a local dog –
We’ll see more of Jessie tomorrow. For today, know that she LOVED the Bully Bone. I had to use the zoom to get decent photos of her chewing the Bully Bone, which is actually pretty normal. A stranger gives the family dog something yummy (with mom’s permission). The dog settles at a distance to chew on the something yummy. Far enough away that the stranger can’t take the bone back, but close enough to intervene if said stranger is threatening mom. Happens nearly every time I give out treats.
Let’s talk about this Bully Bone from Jones.
- It’s a two ingredient treat, the four inch center bone and the bully stick
- Of course, as with ALL Jones Natural Chews, the Bully Bone is 100% all natural – nothing artificial
- 100% grown and made in the USA – nothing foreign
- This bone is ideal for small to medium size dogs
[quote align=”center” color=”#999999″]Our Bully Bone is to die for, a luscious bone that has meaty tidbits on it with a steer stick tied through the middle. Once your dog gets a hold of this bone, you won’t see him for awhile. This yummy treat is a USA 4″ beef femur bone with a USA steer pizzle through the bone. It has been naturally baked for small to medium size dogs.[/quote]
Jessie the Aussie –
– is a medium size dog. She latched on to the Bully Bone in a heart beat and walked away. First things first, Jessie gnawed until she’d loosened the bully stick that’s tied through the center bone, and chewed it up. I saw her gnawing on the meaty bits of the bone when I left – it was too cold out to stand around and talk.
What’s not to love? This being February, it’s the month of love! I’m excited for whomever wins one of our treats, but I’d also encourage you to show your dog some love by getting it a Jones Natural Chew or two! Many local pet stores carry Jones, but if you can’t find it locally, there’s always Natural Dog Treat Shop.
Here are the giveaway rules:
- Must be a US resident to enter
- Must leave an interesting comment on this post
- Must leave the comment before midnight CST (Tulsa time) this Thursday, the 6th of February
So what are you waiting for? Go leave a comment already! Your dog is counting on you to make their Valentine’s Day a happy one!
Until I write again …